Lower Mainland, BC
Salary: $35.00 to $38.00 /hour
Ultima Medical Services Inc./Travel Medicine Vaccination Centre (TMVC)
COVID TESTING/FLU IMMUNIZATION PROGRAM 2020/2021
Registered Nurses and Administration Staff required
The company is looking for Registered Nurses & Administration Staff who are available to start immediately. The program involves COVID-19 nasal testing of asymptomatic employees and flu shots for our 2020/2021 Flu Season Immunization Program, based mainly in the lower mainland. Full-time and Part-time opportunities available. We are looking for a 6-month commitment, which could be extended.
We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our team in a dynamic fast pace environment.
- Administer COVID-19 nasal swabs (approx. 32 daily – ongoing) as a screening tool for return to work
- Administer Flu immunization vaccinations
- Daily set up/close down nurse station
- Liaise with administration staff
- Current RN Licence
- Completed the BCCDC Influenza Diseases and Vaccines and Seasonal update on-line course
- Valid CPR certification
- Competent in anaphylaxis protocol
- Organized & professional
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Compassionate with good people skills
- Strong team player
- Proactively contribute ideas for improving the program
- Valid Driving Licence (due to poss. change of site)
We will ensure all positive steps are taken for your personal safety. We will adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures to protect you against COVID-19.
Training will be given