It’s almost Flu Clinic season! We are looking for RN’s to administer Flu shots.
TMVC’S Corporate Workplace Flu program is gearing up for the 2019-2020 Flu season. We provide flu clinics to local employers who wish to offer the Influenza immunization to their employees.
If you are an RN and available October to December 2019, apply now!
Travel Medicine & Vaccination Centre is a privately owned and operated company with 18 locations in BC. We have been providing our customers with travel health consultations, vaccinations, and other related medical services for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on offering the best customer service and medical expertise possible.
- Travel within the lower mainland to the various clinics, in your own car
- Pick up/Drop off clinic supplies from Regional Office in Burnaby; maintain cold chain for vaccine
- Clinic setup and clean-up
- Administer immunizations
- Complete necessary paperwork including adverse event reporting
- Willing to complete the BCCDC Foundations of Influenza and Disease Vaccines and the Seasonal Influenza Update courses.
- Current RN licence
- Organized and professional; experience running a clinic independently
- Knowledge of Public Health/Community Nursing
- Competent in anaphylaxis protocol
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and reliable, adequately insured vehicle (due to time and distance between visits, a car is required)
- Self-motivated, compassionate
- Able to effectively establish and build solid rapport with clients and contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Completed the BCCDC Influenza Diseases and Vaccines and Seasonal update on-line course
- Valid CPR certification
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume. Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.