Travel Medicine & Vaccination Centre, founded in 1991, is a privately owned and operated company with 17 locations in BC. TMVC offers comprehensive preventive health consultations and vaccination services to patients and clients who are visiting or moving to tropical and developing countries.
TMVC is seeking Nurse Practitioners for part time clinical work in our *Victoria location.
NP’s provide risk assessments, recommend vaccines, and prescribe travel related medications. Our experienced Registered Nurses administer any recommended vaccines.
TMVC offers Nurse Practitioners:
- Interesting preventive health work with a team of highly skilled health care professionals__
- Training and advancement in the field of travel health, an exciting area of medicine in our increasingly connected “global village”.
- Competitive remuneration
- _Initial training and ongoing backup support provided by an experienced team of senior travel medicine physicians, NP’s, and nurses.
- Current registration as a Nurse Practitioner with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
- Current CPR certification
- Strong interest in travel, travel medicine, or public health is recommended.