Salary: $28.00 to $35.00 /hour
Position: Lab Technician for Covid-19 Rapid Testing
Description: The technician is responsible for performing all aspects of running analyses to detect SARS-CoV-2 in human samples via RT-PCR.
- Independently perform accurate point-of-care intake and verification of SARS-CoV-2 via PCR methods in human samples.
- Participate in the micropipetting, preparation, and addition of samples and reagent sets.
- Interpret sequencing results on the Hyris bCUBE web app software.
- Perform routine quality control, calibration, and maintenance in accordance with established laboratory protocols.
- Maintain a neat and sterile work environment.
- Perform other job-related tasks delegated by Supervisor.
Laboratory personnel should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science or be certified as a laboratory technician. Suitable for post-graduate students.
Related keywords: laboratory technician, lab technician, laboratory, medical laboratory technician, science, chemistry