Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
TMVC specializes in providing vaccinations and related medical services to travellers venturing to tropical and developing countries, as well as seasonal vaccinations and occupational health services through our TMVC Occupational Health Services division. BC owned and operated, we’re proud to be a leader in our sector.
We are looking for a friendly and energetic casual MOA to join our team in our Kelowna Travel Clinic. For occasional evenings and Saturdays and vacation coverage.
- Greeting and registering clients
- Creating invoices and taking payments
- MSP billing
- Explaining services and products to clients
- Booking follow-up appointments
- End of day closing
- MOA diploma or combination of the equivalent education and experience (We will provide training if you do not have an experience as a MOA!)
- Fast learner and independent worker
- Able to handle pressure
- Organized, efficient, self-directed and reliable
- Have excellent customer service skills and great smile.
- Cash handling experience is essential.
- Intermediate to advanced general computer skills, experience working with booking software is a definite asset.
Please send a cover letter and resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.